Photobucket

Monday, March 31, 2008

thank you to all the nesties

Hi, I'm Michael, vivians husband. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your love and support in these trying times. I can't begin to put into words what a pillar of strength you have been for my wife. It's nice to see all the positive intentions that come from you, which I believe will help us have our baby. Again, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heartfor everything you have done, and know that my thoughts, prayers, and positive intentions are with all of you. With all our love!
Michael

*******************************************
This was a comment from Lata82

Michael - That is such a sweet thing for you to say. But I wanted to let you know that Viv, has been there so much for us too. Right from the beginning she jumped in and wrote encouraging posts for everyone else even with what she was going through. Good Luck with everything, we all wish you the very best!

Now can you do one thing me, call my DH and explain that the nest is a great place for comfort and not "a waste of time"

1 comments:

K-tell said...

Michael, you win the Husband of the Day award. Thanking the Nesties AND posting on Viv's blog?

We are all hoping and praying for a happy and healthy ending to this story:)

(After you call Lata's hubby, hit mine up, k?)