Photobucket

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just a vent about friends!

Or those that like to call themselves that.
I have a friend who is only around when covenient for them. i'll call her/him Max
anyway, max never calls, never writes, never comes by. Max knew about Michael and I loosing our baby, and to clarify that i wasn't expecting flowers or candy or anything for that matter, i didn't even get an email saying "hey i'm here" nothing!
i let it slide, max isn't the type of person to call anyway, but what really threw me over the edge was the constan emails about max's child's daily progress.
Not for nothing and yes i will be a bitch here, because i think i am allowed at this stage, so max:
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT IF YOUR CHILD KNOWS HOW TO PICK UP A SPOON TODAY, I JUST LOST MY BABY!!!!!!!

Ok i feel better, well not really but have some brains to know i don't want to see that stuff not right now! this is just on top of other things that max has done that I vent to Michael about and he blows it off...whatever its just enough is enough!
and no i haven't said anything to Max because right now I can't deal with it nor do I really want to!

0 comments: