Photobucket

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The psychic's predictions are in:

A couple of weeks ago, there was a post on the PL board over at the nest
about a psychic who would do readings online, she only need a photo of you, anyway i paid the $12 i figured what the hell. (BTW "they" refers to the tarot cards she uses)
here are my questions and here response to them:

1. Will my husband and I get pregnant again and be able to have a healthy baby. I have a concern I may be the problem..

they show by MAY of this year you will be pregnant with a healthy baby.

2. why did I loose our baby? meaning was it something I did or was it just nature doing its thing?

I'm getting it to be a hormonal cause. Did the doctors have anything to say about this?


Soooo whatdaya think? doctors, haven't said anything about me having a hormonal issue, but one of the girls on the PL board suggested she might mean like progesterone levels. When I see my new doctor I will ask to get a P4 test to check this out and when i get pregnant again i'll have them check this one again.
I finally decided on 2 doctors, one was my mom's old doctor, I have my appt with him on Apr 7th, the other is a doctor that was higly recommend by another girl and my appt with her is june 6th, i want to be able to meet them both and then decide which one i feel more comfortable with and then go from there, provided I don't get pregnant by then. If i do well then i guess i'll have to pick one!

0 comments: