Photobucket

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I LOVE frugal-fashionista !!!!!!

So I was reading blogs last night & clicked on a link frugal-fashionista
Oh.my.gosh. I just died and walked into heaven! What a great blog! I'm addicted. It's a site that lets you to find simliar clothes that the celebs wear but without the high price tag. The best part...on the right side it lists all the celeb names. So you can shop by celeb style ie: Jessica Simpson, Blake Lively, Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon). This is definitely a blog that I will be checking out daily!!!
ENJOY SHOPPING!!!!

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Vivian - I just wanted to take a second to thank you for thinking of me. It sucks that we are members of the same horrible club.

Thanks again for your thoughts - you will be in mine as well.

Amy
MyColonyNJ

K-tell said...

I belieeeeeve you have some updating to do!!!!!

hip, hip hooray!!!