Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SHOCK!!!!

Wow so i am still waiting on AF as some of you may know, well awhile back on the PL board a post came up about a bad batch of $ tree HPT (home pregnancy test) and i had them...lucky me. tonight i decided i wanted to, no I needed to pee on something so i went in and tokk my last $tree test, not 5 seconds later the line showed up and it was dark

What no these things are defcetive! Meanwhile my husband is sitting here with a smile that could wrap around his head twice! I had to prove him wrong! so i went with him to stop and shop to get myself a more reliable tets(ie digital way more expensive test) stop and shop only had EPT and the girls only swear by FRER or CBE, so we went to pathmark and got the FRER (first response early response)got home and sat on the couch telling myself i wasn't...he is still smirking grabs a beer and says "go test babe"
off to the potty i go and 3 minutes later

HOLY SHIT I AM PREGNANT!
At this point i am shaking sitting on the toilet just shaking, he comes in and says "ha I knew it" sits on the floor and hugs me, by now i am bawling!
I can't beging to tell you how scared out of my head i am right now! That is actually and understatement. I terrified!
I now have a million questions in my head!
i kept testing after the D&C until i got a bfn to make sure my levels were low
how do i know if the were ever really low?
is this residual hcg from the last pregnancy?
how do i know if this is real?
how the hell far along am i?
will my dumb ass doctor run betas?
can he do it tomorrow?
did i really O when FF says i did?
would that put me at just over 1 month?
how do i enjoy this w/o questioning every cramp,burp,fart,headache,boob twitch ect?
How do i apologize to God and thank him for letting me do this again?
1

2 comments:

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

congrats! I posted on the nest too, but wanted to leave well wishes here too. I can't waitt o foloowy our journey! Hopefully, I'll be right behind you!

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

yeah, that should be "wait to follow your journey." I really should proofread.