Photobucket

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally we have some answers!

Well my appointment was this morning with the OBGYN that a fellow blogger had recommended. Can you say love at first sight! let me start from the top, I got there and filled all the new patient paperwork, everyone was very friendly and nice, they had me pee in the cup, then we met with the doctor, she took us ( my mommy came with me) into her office to go over everything, she was very thorough and asked many questions, I filled her in on the whole ER fiasco. She seems optimistic, she had us go into the exam room, checked my breast did and internal u/s and she kept tilting her head and saying "hmm" alot, i got freaked but waited, then she called for the u/s tech and told me she wanted to check if she saw the same thing....the tech came in and The doctor pointed at the screen told her ER tech said possible ectopic what do you see? the tech took over and took some measurements, looked at me and said "sweetie what they saw was a cyst, that is most definitely NOT a gestational sac, i do however see a speck in your uterus which makes me believe THAT is your pregnancy and that you aren't 5 weeks but more like 3-4 especially with your beta # 265 from Sunday. Nothing is visible via u/s unless the beta is over 1000-1500"
Can i just tell you what a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. So we are pregnant albeit very early and its NOT ectopic!
Thank you Lord , thank you to all of you who have been keeping us in your prayers,
We are pregnant!
I am to get betas done twice at some point next week and then an u/s scheduled for March 14th, irony of it all, that was the day 1 month ago that I found out our baby was no longer with us.
So needless to say I am still very cautious about this as it may turn to be just a chemical pg, but i am praying and I KNOW it will be a viable pregnancy and this baby will be here, on or about my birthday this December!

1 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

That is very good news, and I cannot wait to see the update for your APRIL 14th visit!