Photobucket

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Not much to report on the home front, still waiting on the red-head serpent to show. tic toc tic toc time goes by... tic toc.
anyway in the meantime i wanted to share some stuff that i have been able to try thanks to a great program that one of my fellow nesties turned me on to. She speaks. thanks buckeyedbabe99!
These are 2 things that they have sent me to try and made be in a where-has-this-been-all-my-life??? mode.
Let's start shall we:

Shhh “Splash” a toilet freshener - It’s not like air fresheners that blend with odor.This liquid product was formulated to stop odor before it starts.Just a squirt into toilet water prior to using the restroom and you’ll walk out worry free. And to my shock this stuff really works, i had a couple of people test it out at home when they had to do #2 and when i walked in afterwards no smell or stink! its now a staple in our bathroom!


Nic sticks by OPI these things OMG I'm hooked. Until i started taking PNV i never knew the potential my nails had, all i knew was if they needed to be nice for say a wedding well lee press on were my friend. Not anymore thanks to PNV my nails grow like crazy and have become harder, they are still on the thin side so they would always bend but not break making for any polish to be virtually impossible to last longer that a day without chips. Well with this stuff they lasted 3 whole days with only minute discoloration to the tips. I love that they dry super fast, by the time i was done with the second hand the first was already dry! completely dry like tie my shoes on dry. def try them !

Kate in a Jar: This green goop may look like mud, but it will exfoliate your face until it’s as smooth and soft as a baby’s bottom. You just need to apply a small amount all over your face (avoiding the sensitive eye area) and wait sixty seconds. Rinse and your face will be glowy, soft, and radiant. I especially love this product’s uber-hygienic dispensing mechanism– even though I had to call Kate Somerville customer service to figure out how to use it!

bare essentials - I love well everything about all their stuff. I have never been one to wear makeup everyday, and even when i had to for work it was minimal, well after much pushing from my friend julie i finally tried the stuff. I was in love! i tired their foundation and it was so light and perfect, i still won't wear it for everyday because i don't like to touch my face and feel powder but still its the most I've ever come close to as far as foundation and i love it. Their eye shadows last forever and i love their buxom babes lip gloss collection it has plumpers in it but instead of tingle (lip venom anyone) it's almost minty..think Burt's bee's chapstick or CO bigelow mint lip gloss. very yummy and pretty colors. my last buy was the ginger lip gloss.

0 comments: