Photobucket

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Small update

I have been MIA so here is a quick up to date news. I started clomid on Monday and so far no side effects actually very minimal, last night I had the hot flashes, but with the fan on i was able to fall asleep rather quickly. I am very sleepy today and my ears are burning, i don't know if the later is a s/e or not but its happening.

Other thatn that not much more to report on the home front. All is quick, we had a great dinner friday night with some friends at Stir crazy, i have to tell you even though i no longer work there and going back actually just etched in my mind even more that i never should've gone back, i still love their food!
Saturday we went to IKEA and bought darren his new bed, we actually decided on a different models with 3 big...read huge drawers underneath it. We still have to buy the bookcase/headboard, but his room already looks great. I saw these cute letters in the land of nod catalog that have become my next to-do project for the wall above his headboard.
Sunday we lounged around. monday we had margaritas and tacos for dinner, last night was tv night, and tonight my hubby is watching american idol as I type.

OHHH SEX IN THECITY PROMO I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NKOTB on TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry its little thing that make me happy
BTW here are some cute pics from 2 weeks ago when Silvio & Tonya came down to visit.
We had a blast

Well that's all folks...for now.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Seems like you're keeping busy...that's always good.

Thinking about you!

Michelle said...

Im feeling great now that Im done with the clomid for the month! The first month was soo much worse! This month the only side effect I had was being wayyy tired!

Is this your first month on clomid?

I want twins too! haha.