Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

This about sums it up

This has been a very trying cyle and its our First one post m/c. Well i can tell you that clomid had no bad side effects, ican tell you that i know it worked because i have no CM and its crucial to have that along with temps to know if you O or not. which is even nore crucial because without O there is no egg released, without an egg...well there is nothing to be fertilized by Michael's spermies. so basically I know nothing. To make matters worse the OPK's keep giving me very faint lines but nothing that comes close to a positive so i can't confirm that i did or didn't or if i'm just gearing upi for it but not actually have it happen.
its very frustrating and although some girls on the nest keep telling me not to loose hope that based on my chart they think i haven't O'ed yet. I hope they are right since all i have to go by now are my temps.
In the meantime this video hits the nail on the head!


thanks to Imissmylittleone for posting this on TTCAL

0 comments: