Photobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I finally started

I had dipped my feet in photography...well who hasn't these days? ever since i got my bday present from me to me, my cancon rbel XT. I love this camera we had a chance to test it out in Disney this past January and got some really amazing pics!



Well i finally took the plunge and since Michael had gotten me photoshop i started spreading the word, mostly to friends and what not, well i got my first paying client, she's a friend actually but she wanted some pics of her kids, here are some of my faves:

and please leave your thoughts on my comments i need critique but be gentle i'm still really new to this!





2 comments:

K-tell said...

Oh, Viv! They're really good! I chuckled at your comment about everyone seeming to be dabbling in photography these days. I hadn't thought about it til now, but you're right!

I love black and white photography, so I'm partial to your black and whites. Especially the close up of the feet. That is really precious!

Kristin (kekis) said...

I think they look great! Good luck w/ PS. I think I need to take a class because it just confuses me. :)

Keep up the good work!