Photobucket

Friday, May 23, 2008

so it begins

The driving myself craxy during this 2 week wait. I have conflicting reports from my charts of when i actually O'ed as you may know, I am going to stick by the OPK's and say i O'ed late sunday into monday which would put me at 5DPO. Someone on the nest yesterday tld me they had read implantation can occur as early as 3DPO, so of course i am WAY overanalzing every twinge, pull, cramp, pain that i get and I'm trying to be rational here, but then i analize it again.
Oy this waiting game sucks, have I mentioned i'm so not a patient person.
I don't want to get excited #1 because i don't want to get excited, #2 because My husband is witnessing all this and i don't want him to get excited #3 have i mentioned how much it scares the crap out of me to se those 2 lines again?!
so now we wait some more, ican officlally test on the 31, i think i may wait till the 7th, then again i'm not patient.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Being patient is definitely hard! I pray this is your month!