Photobucket

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

how i'm killing time

I decide that instead of obsessing over what DPO I'm on I'll keep myself busy with thing that have been laying around because I'm such a procrastinator ie:

i have the following event to scrapbook
~ 2 really huge vacations jan 07 and jan 08 Disney trip/Darren's bday 1200/2400 pics respectively. oy

~ saint patty's day
~ our night out with BIL
~ our day at the park
~ memorial weekend

Then i have a ton of clothes that i need to photograph and set up for my project of setting up and ebay store. There are so many cute baby things that i need to get a move on because a lot of it is summer-y. once that is up I'll post my seller ID if anyone wants a looky.

If I'm not pg then i need to start a good 3 week workout regime for a b-day party we'll be going to and for my trip in august to costa rica, i saw my legs yesterday and all i can say is eeekkk i need to workout!
I hope everyone had a good memorial weekend, ours was good, had a bad Sunday morning due to some unsettling news i received, i got mad cried and vented with michael about it and although I'm somewhat OK, I decide to take the low road for now and just completely avoid the situation, after my 2 losses its just to early and raw for me to pretend to be happy at the moment, so instead of being mean I'm just avoiding.

0 comments: