Photobucket

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been on a decorating Kick

First I convinced Michael we should paint our room and i got him to do it the color i wanted, he loves it now, we picked a very pale baby blue and the room just feels so calm and peaceful. We bought a new bed set sheets and all in a rich chocolate brown, and new curtains. I love how our room looks so pulled together now. Except for michael's desk which no matter how much i clean up is always filled with papers.


Next paint project is the living room and Darren's bedroom.
We also painted the bathroom a light honey color, there is brown and gold accents there so it looks very cool.
I finally got a spot for my makeup vanity, i love having a place to do my makeup and the bathroom counter was not cutting it.


Then look at the incredible job Michael did on the tile we had ordered from amanda's mom. Her website is called inscriptions of the heart and they did an amazing job.
I love the way it looks and check it our brown and blue! looks like its our theme colors right now.



Now we just have to decide if we want it in our room or in the living room.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I love what you did with the memory tile! Looks great!