Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My exciting purchase of the day

I was at Blockbuster returning sweeny todd...which btw is very gory and now i have the stupid song hottie depp sang to the blades "my friend.... la la la"

Anyway i walked over to Gamestop...yes i'm a game geek, and they had just received the last Expansion pack for the sims2. it's called kitchen and baths, and basically you re-model your existing kitchen and bath. I haven't played it yet but from the site it looks great, hey at least i can dream in my games.



In other news, when i got home today from the bronx, there was a huge box from walmart on our door. It's the crib comforter set we had seen on their site, i had totally forgotten about it since all the chaos that has been our life in the past months, anyway I still love it, its very gender neutral and for $40 you can't beat it. problem is i don't have crib, wait i, don't have a baby to put in my non-existent crib...better yet I'm not even pregnant! oy vey!
I had seen this at walmart online, but then saw it at Ohdeedoh where they have a tour that you can view other nurseries, what can i say I'm a masochist, and loved it even more, Anyway this is what it looks like:
this first pic is the walmart site one the second is from Ohdeedoh


I love that it looks more like the second pic, meaning the colors aren't as blinding as they appear in the walmart pic. I really like it and although i cried...ok bawled when i opened the box and realized what it was, i'm not returning. because like Michael said we will have baby to sleep on those sheets!



I also was able to finally list the bunk bed, that is darren's catch-all on craig's list, I am hoping someone buys it quick so i can go back to ikea and get him this new bed


I love that it has the pull out bed underneath for sleepovers or guest or whatever, also it has this bookcase thing with another part that pulls out, that would work great for his books, and the otter cubbi part would be his headboard part where he can put his collection of stuffed animals.

I also spied a chair that is super comfy that i can eventually use in place of a glider.

I really need to go back to work. lol

2 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

wow! you dont have to publish this, but i am from the bronx. it always catches my attention when i see people so near to me!

anyway, take care and stay well.

Amanda said...

Oh, I am so sorry about the delivery and I would be right there with you bawling! (HUGS)