Photobucket

Sunday, June 22, 2008

store up and running

A while back i contemplated the idea of starting my own consignment store but quickly gave up on the idea due to the fact that renting a place to have the store where i live is probably about the same as our mortgage and having it at our house was out of the question, our dog is psychotic to say the least!

So then MH suggested i do it onl;ine, yeah its more hassle because now i have to photograph all the items and them write descriptions then upload and make the listing.
somehow i was able to do most of it today i have about 10 more items to go but so far so good,
take a look for yourselves and by golly bid if you want to!
my store listing

In other news My temp spiked again puttin a potential O date for this past tuesday and we timed BD really well so keep your fingers crossed.
I feel very hopeful this cycle!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Good luck with the store!!! Cute tiny things, awww ... I'll be sure to check it out when I'm shopping for kids =)

Amanda said...

I wish you lots of success on your store! AND I hope you get your BFP soon!