Photobucket

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

looks like clomid failed again

although AF hasn't shown up yet making me 1 day late i think that based on my temp drop this morning she is right around the corner! the bitch!
I'm really devasted because i thought we couldn't have timed it better than we did and that with 100mg of clomid it would surely do the trick but i was proven yet agin how much my body hates me and won't cooperate.
I have one last chance this cycle Dr. F is consoidering another round of 100mg of clomid possibnly 150mg and then its over if it doesn't work.
I hate that i can't do this for my husband he deserves to know what an amazing journey this can be from the start, he is an amazing father and and i see how he is with his nephew and it tears my heart apart seeing him and not being able to give him one of his own.
Well let's hope another 100-150mg does it because otherwise we have to go back to relying on me and yeah we know how that worked out the first 2 times.
I HATE MY BODY have i said that enough?
i hate my body!

1 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

i'm sorry - i can't imagine how hard it all is, but you need a hug. i also feel like my body is not onlly betraying me, but it mocks me by appearing "normal", yet not doing what i want it to do.

{{{hugs}}}