Photobucket

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

on to pineapple (again)

So it seems that the clomid actually worked. Yesterday all day i had very bad (whjat i can only describe as) bloating and just all aorund heavy feeling in my lower abdominla area specifically my ovaries. I had several twinges though out the day and then last night i felt like a pop from my right side, might have been gas, might have been the eggie releasing. We didn't BD because michael hurt his back(agian) so we did the next best thing, used the uinstead cup "pre-filled" if you have been following my blog you know what it means! i only missed the part about how i was supposed to have an orgasm for my cervix to dip into the cup???!!! well i'm not to worried i mushed in there enought to get to the cervix.
Don't look so shoked about the TMI its a blog about trying to get pg, so its gonna get messy at points!
Anyway.....
According to my charts and OPKs it looks like I ovulated late on day 18 early Day 19.
I've got a pineapple waiting to be cut so i can start making my smoothies tonight. The pineapple smoothies are something I picked up on the net. Thanks to Maybride! Pineapple, and especially the core contain a chemical called Bromelain. Bromelain helps with implantation. So you're supposed to to cut a pineapple into 5ths, and eat 1/5 a day (including the core) for five days after ovulation. I love pineapple. Not to big a fan of the core. But mashed in with yogurt and ice and the yummy pineapple chunks, the core is not too bad.

Here is my baby making arsenal for this cycle
1. clomid 100mg (cd 3-7)
2. Sex every other day since cd 10, and every day when i got + OPK
3. Pineapple core smoothies
4. Tons of Prayer

O.K. that is it. We shall see if this works. On to the 2WW...again

2 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

i hope this works for you! (and i cannot find the pre-filled instead cups info - please share!)

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

Good luck this cycle! I ate pineapple for five days after ovulation and got a BFP. I don't know how much of that has to do with pineapple, but I like to think it helped. I didn't do the smoothie, just ate the five pieces.