Photobucket

Monday, June 2, 2008

Another cycle goes bust

AF showed up yesterday! wahoo which means we move on to cycle #2 post ectopic. I bought Evening primrose oil pills to help with my possibly hostile CM caused by the clomid, of all things. And i also bought mucinex in pill form seeing that i can't stomach the robitussim flavor and after taste. I feel like puking after drinking that stuff and i'm sure its the last thing Michale wants to see before BD.
I am also going to start working out as of today 30 minutes of cardio(yeah right) i hope i can get past thise first 3 days and then stay on it. I also will be starting school tonight.i'm actually excited and nevous as in What the hell did i get myself into? I hope i can handle all this. Maybe not being pg right now is good so i can focus this month on school and not every twinge my boobs have.
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I am so sorry this was not your cycle.

We are, again, in sync. I got my period on Sat - So I know how you feel.

Maybe the next cycle will be lucky for both of us!

Good Luck in school this month!

Jenni said...

I am so sorry about this. Seems like this time was a bust but I know how you feel. I hate the feeling of the 2ww and waiting on the tender breasts or the frequent urination or so on. It does seem like a breath of air when AF comes and you don't have to worry for at lease 1 week right? That is just before the Clomid starts. lol.