Photobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm!

its so funny how those of us in this club called TTC do so many strange things to help aid in getting pregnant and I'm not talking just fertility meds from the doctor. I'm talking about natural things to get your CM to become more productive, timing sex so its just right, taking cold medication to create EWCM and so on and so forth.
Last cycle i remembered i had bought instead cups which are meant to collect AF and had read on Fertility friend how some women have been using them to keep sperm closer to your cervix and still be bale to move around and not have leakage.
So i decide to try them, can i just say WOW i am impressed. I had no leakage and in theory it would make sense that it would aid in helping TTC since it keeps the lil guys closer where they have to be.
Tkae a look at their site and you'll see what i mean
The first link is what it is inteaded for originally
http://www.softcup.com/product/video.php
the second is for aid in TTC
http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup.html
So sex week started officially yesterday and my night table looks like a pharmacy, i have a big container of Iced green tea, mucinex 12 hours pills, Pre-seed, instead cups and a gallon of water.
I'm off to buy pineapple and yogurt for my smoothies later in the week and i will start the OPK's today to see if maybe O moved up since i took clomid CD3-7 this cycle.
Call me crazy and I'll probably beat myself up for this later but i have a good feeling about this cycle. I hope we get our BFP, just in time for our anniversary and more importantly i hope it sticks because this is our last round of Clomid, and although my problem isn't getting pregnant at this point I still feel like clomid helps my O be stronger.
Keep us in your prayers that it works because if it doesn't next cycle we are on our own.

1 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Vivian - I also hope this is your cycle!!!

Good Luck!