Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

Final grades are in...

I have been putting off checking my school email because i knew grades had been sent and i was sure i had missed by 1 point! 1 point i mean if i failed with a 50 i can say i was a smutz for not studying but 1 point.
Well i just checked and i got an 80!!!!! OMFG!!!!! thank you brain for retaining info and not failing me.
i seriously though it wasn't gonna happen just based on my track record this year of things just not working out according to plan, this was a nice surprise and like i told Michael slightly better than a BFP because this can't be taken away from, i can't be blindsided by waking up one day and be told oops sorry you didn't pass!
yay i'm so happy and relieved!
Also i got the job i had interviewed for, the manager really liked me and offered me the job that same day.
I start training tomorrow and I'm so excited, after 2 years of being a SAHM which i loved don't get me wrong, its gonna be nice to have some extra cash and time out of the house.
Merry Christmas and hopefully this is the start of a turn around for us because frankly up until this morning this year just sucked!

2 comments:

Mrs KS said...

Yay congrats! Thats awesome news! You deserve it!

Crysbena said...

Big congrats Viv!