Photobucket

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

betas not doubling

Four days ago, my HCG level was 77. yesterday's was 77.8
We have been instructed to stop all meds,
and i to go see my perinatologist to check on possibly havig a luteal phase defect.
Doctor said we don't have to wait for anything and can start TTc again. I'm to start progesterone on CD17 to help a pg if it happens if it doesn't then stop once AF shows and do it all again next cycle, i'm also to start lovenox as soon as i get my next BFP.
I'm bummed. fourth loss this year!
happy fucking holidays!
and even better happy fucking birthday to me!

5 comments:

ERG said...

I am a lurker on TTCAL, and I have been following your story. I am so very sorry for your loss. You are such a strong person, and I know one day you and your dh will have that beautiful baby in your arms...I am praying for the same for myself and my dh. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa said...

I am SO very sorry for your loss. :( That is terrible. There is nothing i can say.

chiromom said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I got into an argument with my MIL on Sunday because I didn't contact her soon enough after my recent m/c. She told me, "I guess I don't understand because I've never had a m/c." No, you don't understand because you haven't had THREE m/c. In a row. I know how you feel. And it sucks, each f-ing time.

Shanny said...

I'm so so sorry. No one should have to go through this experience, especially not 4 times. My thoughts are with you.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

viv - I am so sorry. This is just all so unfair!!!!

{{HUGS}}