Photobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To my angel

To my precious angel on your Due date:
On Dec 28th we found out we were expecting! We were scared but overjoyed! Our miracle had come true after 2 years of trying. We made so many plans and had it all mapped out, how the shower would be were you would sleep how the nursery would look. Right from the start i new i always wanted you, from the first couple of weeks when you were just a tiny bean, it didn’t matter cause i loved you right from that second the test said “pregnant”
We couldn’t keep you a secret, so we told everyone you were coming! We were so proud! then on Feb 14th our dreams came crashing down, as the doctor told me that you were gone.Now I have to apologize! I’m so sorry that I didn’t slow down, maybe if I had, you would have been stronger to fight, I’m sorry I failed to protect you and to hold you longer in my womb. I’m sorry I didn’t spend more time with you.
You have to know that I loved you and that I still love you more then words can ever explain! You were everything to us, supporting you was all I lived for. I should have protected my tiny little angel but instead you got sent right back up to heaven cause little angel it wasn’t your time.We have learned so much because of you.I used to blame myself because you were gone but I know that I did my best even though it will never seem like it was enough. God needed you more though he needed you to protect all the other little angels. At nights in my dreams sometimes I think I can hear you telling me to be strong, that it’s all okay and that we can do this. But I’m just so scared, scared to lose another little treasure, scared I’ll have nothing left, scared to let you down.
I know you are safe and warm and watching over us, waiting for the right time to come back to us and stay.For now know that I love you very much and miss you so much!
I love you always Mommy and Daddy

1 comments:

Jess said...

Vivian, I have tears in my eyes right now. Thanks for sharing your letter to your little angel! :::HUGS:::