Photobucket

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surgery tomorrow

Seem I'm never getting off this roller coaster that just seems to go in this horrible circles, basically it goes, BFP- happiness- bad u/s - bad news- confirmation of loss -surgery -TTC- and we are back at go
3 babies in 7 months it makes no logical sense its not right, and its definitely not fair.
Michael has been amazing but i know he is hurting as much as i am, he cried in my arms last night and said those were the last tears because he needed to be strong for me...BS i said
I hate it all so much but more so seeing him this way, it breaks my soul to see him cry and hurt all because my stupid dysfunctional body can't do the one fucking thing its meant to!
It sucks to admit I'm broken...literally!
I just want this to be over, 2008 has been wow i can't even think of a word to describe how bad its been. I just want it over all of it all the pain, the tears, the joy,
I just don't care anymore!
So anyway surgery is tomorrow and i should be home by noon....we hope....

4 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I'm sorry you're having to go through all of this. It really sucks and there aren't many other ways to describe it. GL tomorrow - and make sure to get lots of extra pain pills for home. ;)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I will be thinking about you. If you ever want to GTG, I am up for the ride.

I hate that we are members of the same club. I want to revoke both of our memberships!

Jess said...

I'm so sorry Vivian! Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers!!! Sending you lots of love & hugs!!! Hang in there! We are all here for you!

Mikie B said...

Viv, I don't know you and I am not really sure how I ended up on your site but I am just in tears after reading what you have been through. I had a miscarriage in late April with a D&C on May 6th...I will never forget that day. I was due Dec 19th just a few days after your second pregnancy's due date. We have yet to concieve again and I am now on my second round of clomid hoping to fall pregnant soon. I know you just had surgery again and I hope you are healing, the heart is the hardest to heal and I will pray for you to find peace everyday. I just wanted to say hello and send you lots and lots of baby dust from down here in Alabama. Take care and I am praying for us both to become Mommy's in 2009!!!
Mikie Blumentritt