Photobucket

Sunday, September 21, 2008

For Blue

i saw this in Katie's bio and i stole it, since it seems appropriate for us.

Bless this child inside my womb As she grows stronger each day Keep her in thy loving care Watch over her I pray With much anticipation We're awaiting her arrival And depending upon You Father For this tiny one's survival We'll love her endlessly And care for her our very best She'll be our pride and joy This child with which we're blessed Some say she's not a baby yet I'm certain that they're wrong My feelings toward a group of cells Could never be this strong Help us to remember She really is Your child You've put her in our home For just a little while Lord please bless our family With favors from above As we grow in size May we also grow in love

1 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I am also stealing this :)