Photobucket

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our 3rd loss

We went in friday to check what our progress was, we were hoping to see a healthy strong heartbeat...that wasn't the case, We had 2u/s one at the doctor's office and one at the hospital which has better machines, they both concluded i should be about 8 weeks and the baby...our blue was measuring only 5 wks 2 days. I am beyond numb at this point 3 losses in 7 months, noone deserves that. I mean how much bad karma do i have that i need to keep going through this?
seriously one healthy baby that is all i ask for, not to win the lotto, not to be debt free and yesalthough i'm sure it would be nice to have all that...i just want to be able to make my husband a daddy, to be able to make it therough the pregnancy till the end and to be able to hold our baby.
is that too much to ask?
I have surgery scheduled for this monday morning.
its just unreal its like a nightmare we can't seem to wake up from.
its not fair
its not right

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so very sorry hon. I was really hoping for better news for you. This totally sucks and no one deserves that. Take good care of yourself..

Wifezzilla said...

It's not too much to ask. I hope you get answers. I am really upset for you, especiually because you're mourning this loss twice.

Again I am so sorry, so very sorry, and wish I could give you a hug right now. And a baby.

Shanny said...

I am so so sorry. You are absolutely right, no one deserves this and its so terrible that you've had to experience this so many times. ((hugs))

kate said...

I'm so sorry youre going through this again. Once is enough to have to go through. I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling. You will be in my thoughts.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Vivian - I was really hoping this was it for you. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better, trust me, I know.

But, I just wanted you to know that I am here if you need to vent or chat, or anything.

Totally SUCKS!