Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been slacking!

sorry for taking such a long time on updating, but since my mom left it has been crazy taking over her business.
Anyway as you may already know clomid failed last cycle, i was all set to move on to 150mg but the damn pharmacy decided no one is allowed to get meds on 4th july so i couldn't start it on time and instead of starting it late i figured i would just skip the cycle all together and go natural! well one good thing about it is i finally confirmed that clomid WAS to blame for my late O date CD17-19, i finally got an O date of CD12-15 which is what my normal used to be prior to both m/c. I'm hoping this means something although I'm not an overall optimistic person I'm more of a realist prepare for the worse hope for the best, I'm hoping that if we time it right maybe just maybe.
But who knows with only one tube my chances are already reduced to 6 months out of the year or so, bummer, i try not to let it get me down but after so many months of(years) of trying being successful only to loose them both and now failing again it has taken a toll on my enthusiasm i just can't hold out hope anymore, like i told Michael yesterday, maybe i should go steal something smoke some crack and do a couple of shots while I'm at it then sign up for food stamps and welfare and any other thing to milk out the government after all it is what it takes to get knocked up right!
i kid i kid i don't want to be any of those things i just us to have a healthy baby who makes it to 40 weeks then comes out kicking and screaming!
well enough rambling that's all for now!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

lol. I was laughing. I was wondering what days you are taking the clomid to get a better ovulation day? I was taking on 5-9 but have read so much from others, that I on my own decided 3-7. Just wondering if that was what helped you. `

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Hey - sucks about the pharmacy - I try to fill mine way before I actually need it.

Glad you are keeping your spirits up.