Photobucket

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In the 2WW again

Except this time i'm not being anal! I POAS only once and that was because i wanted beers that night!lol of course BFN. To be honest i really don't care anymore it just seems every cycle i get another slap n the face when AF shows and i've had it, 2 1/2 years and loosing 2 babies in a row is more than any woman should have to endure. so yes call me a quitter i gave up, i'm only charting to have some sort of idea when AF will show up so i don't get a sneak attack at the pool or at a party! We now have sex for fun! go figure isn't it the way it should always be especially when your married?!
Michael is hopeful this cycle he asks me evry morning what did my temps do. he notices little things or big in his mind,like the fact that my boobs have been REALLY hurting the last 3 days enough for me to notice and not wear a bra the last 2! also i've been peeiing for what seems every five minutes and even having to get up and run to the bathoroom at 3am which is usually unheard of for me. I haven't really increased the uptake of liquids like i should so i can't pin point as to why its happening but oh well.
This is how nonchalant i am about this whole TTC crap i didn't even know when i was supposed to test for this months, but i was forced to figure it out because
1. we have a bacholor/ette party we are going to and everyone drinks and we are spending the night at a hotel!
2. i 'm going to costa rica on aug 12 and i would like to know if i'll be on my on as far as xanax and the plane goes!
so potential test date is this coming friday or sat morning.
Since my cycles are back to O on CD12-14 i would assume i'm back on a 28 day cycle AF should be here july 28th, if my body decides it like the 30 day cycle then AF would be here aug 1.
I'm testing this weekend on a need to know basis for the party, no other reason.

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Vivian - I really hope this is it for you. Like you said, sex with your husband should be fun.

The only reason why it is fun again with us is because we no longer use TI as our main way of getting pregnant.

But now that I can't get pregnant and can't stay pregnant - we might wait until Oct to do IVF.

I am crossing my fingers for you!!

Jenni said...

I have everything crossed for you but I am also in prayer for you as well. I know how you feel. I can say that your outlook right now is going to be what is going to get you thru this. Please keep us posted.