Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

It been a crazy hectic week

I have not been able to post much this week although I sit at night in bed when I can't sleep and think of stuff I can write about on my next post (obsess much viv?) like how Gabriel is loving these little heaven sent things and how I could NOT live without these, as in if i had to pick 3 things to use after baby what would the be?... this would be #1

Instead I've been taking care of my older babies as in hubby and Darren because during our usual Sunday walk which somehow became a bike ride,
It started out just fine




Until Michael & Darren both went over the bike's handle bars and had a very intimate encounter with the sidewalk.
Darren ended up with 2 broken toes and Michael...oh my baby he has stitched under his eye
above his upper lip all the way to the nose, inside his mouth. a chipped tooth and another that had to be popped back into place and is now in place with braces...oh yes as in metal mouth braces!
I'll spare you guys what my husband looks like but for now here is a thumbs up from my big strong boy hoping you guys have a less eventful weekend than we did

1 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

Oh no! Poor guys. I hope they are feeling better soon!