Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day was a complete bust and relatively quiet. Hubby didn't want to go anywhere because of how he looked from last week's accident. So we stayed home. Kiddie kandids fucked up because I had done a session with the boys and had this nice frame made up to give to him for father's day. they claim the lab was/is backed up. to this day i have not yet heard anything. so i guess we will be sticking to the picture people since at least i get the pic same day. It just sucks that they don't have the props they used to when Darren was a baby.
Anyway
To my husband on his first father's day (with a baby anyway)



How can i express the joy that fills my heart whenever i see you with our boys. evry little girl dreams of their prince, their knight in shinning armor and i can actually and proudly say i AM one of the lucky girls who found her knight.
You (as proven by Sunday's fiasco) have shown me you will always protect our boys and be there for them.
I fall in love with you even more now because of what an amazing father you are and how much our boys look up to you.
I love you baby and happy Father's Day

0 comments: