Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 months




ooh i found toes!

Holy heck where has the time gone?

I cannot believe my little man is 5 months already. He is accomplishing so much, still tipping over though when sitting up, i think he just like to be held so he can bounce in our arms.
He rolls over like there is no tomorrow, gone are the days we could put him down and change his diaper without a fuss, now we are lucky if we can get it on him in one try.

He has also mastered the art of blowing raspberries and he loves it. he will sit and look at me and get all serious then purse his lips and whoa bubbles galore.
I love it. I can't get enough of his chubby legs and his round cheeks.
I'm completely smitten with this boy! he has got me wrapped around his chubby little fingers.

0 comments: