Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

a shoe club? too good to be true....

I recently decided to try out Shoe Dazzle, which is a shoe shopping membership club. Conceived by Kim Kardashian. Basically you take a small quiz about your style preferences and within 48 hours of that a team of stylists select five pairs of shoes for you to select your pair for the month.

All the shoes you choose are $39.95, so it seems like a pretty good deal. Be warned though, because sizes only go up to 10.
I went through their style quiz after signing up, and I chose this pair of shoes for this  month:

Mona

001-000159-1000

I think that the price makes it worth at least trying out.
They ship via fedex so now I just have to wait until I get the shoes so I can inspect them up close and of course walk in them to test out.
You are not under contract and there is no "cancellation fee" so its easy to quit if you choose to.

0 comments: