Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

its here!!!

my Vera Bradley bag i talked about in this post is here !!!
i have to say i love this bag, its really well made and for the price i got it at...well you can't beat it!
I got the hipster in puccini
this is the packaging it comes in...very pretty and perfect for a gift

I love all the details


it even comes with an envelope for your invoice


showing off my savings skill...ha ha


even the sticker that holds the tissue paper together is embossed!


love the vibrant colors


the zipper has the name on it


Perfect size to carry on its own or along with the diaper bag. forces me to keep just the necessities in there.
I was surprised also to find plenty of pockets and how extremely well made this little bag is


final result= I LOVE IT

0 comments: