Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my next baby purchase

THE GEORGIE (medium suitcase)-- for the baby boy on the go includes American Apparel organic cotton tie onesie, organic cotton burp cloths and more

are they not adorable or what? i love etsy,
Pinky Bleuclassic is the seller for this adorable suitcase gift set
we just recently got monkey this onesie,
Kool Kids clothing is the seller for it

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.98770227.jpg

I'm so bad when it comes to clothes, i keep buying him so much stuff because there are so much cute things. I disagree to those that say that boys don't have a cute/good selection of clothes. My little man has so many adorable outfits, but he is growing so fast i'm contemplating taking pics everyday of him in his outfits, and kill 2 birds with one stone and use them for my 365 blog. lol i guess we'll see



1 comments:

Shanny said...

Those suitcases are beyond adorable! Love them =)