Photobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2009

BIG u/s yesterday

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday but we had the big u/s and so far monkey looks great!
everything is in place where it should be and looking the way it should be. I have to go back for a repeat in 2wks because he was being lazy and did not want to turn onto his belly so the tech got as many measurements as she could and hopefully next time he'll be more cooperative! she confirmed with us for the 3rd time that he is definitely a HE!
and she said he is about 9-10oz in weight. holy crap all my updates say he should be 6-7, which only further confirms the tech at the 3D place saying he is big for 18 wks. I can't wait for whats in store for me come jan if he keeps this pace!
without further ado here is monkey's latest pic

1 comments:

Shanny said...

Awww what a cute monkey boy!!! Love the nickname =)