Photobucket

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

15 wk belly pic

I forgot to post it on friday because i was running out the door, but here it is



How far along? 15 weeks(on monday)
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? pants, tops are still fitting and F21 dresses or maxi dresses
Stretch marks? Nothing new thank god!
Sleep: dI finally feel great my energy is back, but i do wake up if i get uncomfortable in bed
Best moment this week: starting to get flutters
Movement: nothing consistent yet...
Food cravings: dairy queen
Gender: BOY...prominent boy
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? still in.
What I miss: roller coasters
What I am looking forward to: getting my BP under control so i stop passing out and scaring people at church
Milestone: every week, as of last night hearing HB on doppler at home before bedtime

1 comments:

Shanny said...

Aww Viv you are so tiny with a cute baby bump!!!
Its a boy??????!!!! How do you know alreday?