Photobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18 week questionare & belly pic

How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out tomorrow if i have gained anything. as of last month i actually was down 2 lbs. overall gain 1lb.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. And new bigger bra's, who knew they could be so comfy!
Stretch marks: Luckily, no. but i have started to get the itches. lol is that even a word?
Sleep: starting to get uncomfortable, face up he kicks the daylights out of me, and i can only stay on my sides for so long.
Best moment last week: Registering! and shopping for some not alot of outfits. my lil man is gonna look so cute, i'll post pics later!
Movement: I can definitely feel him jumping around. Not consistently but enough throughout the day to remind me he's there doing good
Food cravings: fruit and cheesy things, like nachos or cheese fondue...i think a trip to the melting pot is in order
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: no way! no no no! he needs alot more baking to do.
Belly Button in or out: In just barely
What I miss: my skinny jeans, actually shirts to.
What I am looking forward to: My BIG u/s tomorrow! I'm nervous but I can't wait to see monkey again
Milestones: We registered and picked out the crib!! Huge, huge tiring steps!


0 comments: