Photobucket

Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh i forget to tell you guys!

I'M PREGNANT! We are so excited, cautious, but excited. My EDD is July 31, 2009! I got a BFP on Wenesday.
I've been having some very slight light spotting but its brown and the nesties keep assuring me brown is good, but still our first m/c started this way brown then red a week later. Still it's enough to send me into panic mode i'm hoping it goes away on its own and its just resdual implantation spotting. I'm praying everything is getting settled in and ready for the long haul. I'm scheduled to a see a perinatoligist on Dec 5th and i will start lovenox in two weeks, they won't start it earlier since they want to make sure it viable and don't have me on blood thinner in case it isn't.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers since it's going to be a long frist trimester and even longer 2 weeks till we make it to 6 weeks.

1 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Holy Cow - I take a break from TTC after a loss and then I see this!!!

Congrats - I will be praying for a super sticky baby for you!!!