Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Can i just say this has got to be the most favorite time of the year, I LOVE Halloween! I go all out needless to say Michael never dressed up prior to dating me, now he is already planning his costume for next year!
We had a great time trick or treating with Darren, he made out with some loot let me tell ya! I think we are set in the chocolate dept. for the rest of the year.
We went out later that night dressed up of course and I convinced Michael to enter in the scariest costume contest and guess what ya'll he won! It was the eyes they are so freaky but i do take credit for the makeup, i think i did a pretty good job. He did the swirls on my eyes aren't they cute?
Anyway enjoy the pics!
This 1st one was his crowning moment when the whole bar was screaming for him to win! he said he felt like a rock star! BTW that is not my hand it was some chic who kept yelling at him "OMG you are so hot" i was standing next to her smiling thinking "yup but i get to take the vampire home!"


0 comments: