Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PINTEREST HOW I LOVE THEE...

anyone that know what pinterest is knows how addicting it is and how quickly your to-do list can escalate.
my sewing to-do list had about 5 projects, i think i add about 2 every day since discovering pinterest, needless to say i have many projects and an equally growing collection of fabric.
well i've decided to stop pinning at least not as much and start sewing.
And so from this polyvore pic:

Effortlessly Chic


came these two creations...

my version of the shirt

paired with the peach cardi

another view


not to shabby huh?

I also made this shirt

its way long and could probably double as a dress, so i'm going to shorten it since it wasn't really the look i was going for.
Also i have to say that the rectangle width seems a bit too much on my frame, so next time i'm going to make it less. Worth noting also my length on this is 24" and still way log.
 close up of the bow detail

following this tutorial from this pin


next up is this dress:
i Love from VS






going to try it using this tutorial

and this shirt too
and this one
oh and maybe this one...i love the whole look

i also have another shirt i made using this tutorial but forgot to take pics of it

so i guess that gives a glimpse of my sewing to-do list that helps keep my mind busy AND productive.

1 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

Hi Viv,

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Just wanted to let you know that I found the yoda image through Google Images by searching for "lego yoda". :) Hope that helps! If not, feel free to email me directly and I will send my copy to you!

Best,
Mari-Ann