Photobucket

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

22 week questionaire & Belly pic

How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 1 lbs this week
Maternity clothes: i still fit in my skinny jeans! they don't close but the go over my butt which is great
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: can you say soccer player!
Best moment last week: when he kicked and scared the bejeesus out of the cat who was leaning on my belly
Movement: all day long, especially if i'm hungry, or after i eat
Food cravings: cheese fondue & foie grais
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: no way! no no no! he needs a lot more baking to do.
Belly Button in or out: In for the most part, almost out when i'm full or towards the end of the day
What I miss: tight dresses
What I am looking forward to: making it to V-Day 24 weeks baby
Milestones: waiting for word that our crib is ready for pick up


0 comments: