Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

20 week questionare & belly pic

How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no idea right now
Maternity clothes: always!
Stretch marks: none yet.....
Sleep: He is kicking more every time i turn. M can now see my belly move and slightly feel him
Best moment last week: hearing his HB every night
Movement: especially if i'm hungry
Food cravings: tacos & juice
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: no way! no no no! he needs a lot more baking to do.
Belly Button in or out: In for the most part, almost out when i'm full or towards the end of the day
What I miss: my skinny jeans, actually some shirts too.
What I am looking forward to: holding my baby
Milestones: picking out a dresser!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Happy 20 weeks =)

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

very cute! I can't believe you're already half way there! Does it feel like time is flying?