Photobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

21 weeks questionaire and belly pic

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 6lbs...yay finally some changes
Maternity clothes: always!
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: He is kicking more every time i turn. M can now see my belly move and feel him
Best moment last week: when he Kicked michael for poking him...lol
Movement: especially if i'm hungry, or after i eat
Food cravings: chocolate
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: no way! no no no! he needs a lot more baking to do.
Belly Button in or out: In for the most part, almost out when i'm full or towards the end of the day
What I miss: my skinny jeans, actually some shirts too.
What I am looking forward to: holding my baby
Milestones: getting a beautiful gift from my mom




1 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute baby bump!!