Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 5th

5 years ago, it was a gorgeous spring like like day with 72 forecast of sunny skies, except it wasn't spring it was november and it was the day i would marry the most amazing man i had ever met.


our story is ordinary...well sort off
Boy works at bar
Girl works at restaurant
Boy and girl meet they fall in love, they date then
they break up
we stayed sort of friends and eventually 6 months later we got back together.





I still bug him that he broke my heart but his response is "well i more than made up for it!"
you sure did baby!
This coming Feb we will be together for 9 years! 9 freaking years! amazing i might add

I love that i can be myself, be goofy, weird even!



or look like crap when i don't feel like being "put together"
I love that we can be silly together



or that he doesn't care if sundays are sometimes jammy days and we do nothing but eat and watch Tv.


Our wedding was nothing short of spectacular.



























It still amazes me that i was able to land such a great man. Not only is sexy as hell, but what makes him even hotter than McSteamy is how he was/is with D. He has always been so loving and caring and nurturing, that for once in my life(at least with the guys i dated) i felt safe and taken care of. He is quite literally my knight in armor, my est friend and of course to finish being super cliche he is my soul mate the love of my life.
So here is to another amazing 5 years times a gazillion and to our happily ever after lasting a lifetime!

0 comments: