Photobucket

Monday, July 19, 2010

just enjoying life

I'm amazed to see how much Gabriel has changed in the last 6 months.
Our life is a mere shadow of where we were 2 years ago this time. we were surrounded by heartache with every pregnancy and fear in our hearts.
Now I am beyond thankful for having such an amazing family. Don't get me wrong we still have our share of trials to deal with and our life is anything but perfect. Except when it comes to our boys. they simply put give us a million reason to start each day and simply enjoy US.


We take the time to be silly for no reason







and be amazed by little parts especially when they are in custom flip flops made women who have helped raised me when at my lowest points. women who I consider friends.






And to just enjoy these precious smiles and simple moment that make up our days


0 comments: