Photobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Shower

Yesterday was our baby shower and it was a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better party to celebrate monkey. We got so much stuff and very little left for us to get (creams, diapers ect) It was such a great time with family and friends, the food was amazing and OMG my cake was gorgeous and just as delicious. enejoy the pics:

My MIL made the 3 blankets on her downtime. they are gorgeous!


My amazing cake with cappucino filling, and the diaper cake my friend K made us


Its hard to see but the 1st pic has the center pieces Michael made. only good pic i have of my outfit and of me not opening gifts or eating lol!


the gifts at the restaurant and in our living room, not including the travel systems, P&P, swing and jumperoo!

1 comments:

Blessed said...

Viv, I can't believe how far along you actually are. Time has gone by so quickly and I'm stunned to read that you've already had your baby shower. Congratulations! You look beautiful.