Photobucket

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

28 week belly pic, update & Questionaire



We had our 28 wk appointment today. Monkey is measuring 2 weeks ahead, and so far everything looks great, thank God.
I go back in 2 wks to do the NST and an u/s to check fluid levels. Dr. isn't concerned with it but because this was an issue with D-man they want to keep a close eye on it. Dr. H said he wants u/s every 3 wks or so. and as of Dec 2nd i start going every 2 weeks! I can't believe we are at the last leg of this. It still seems so surreal.


QUESTIONAIRE
How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18lbs!just in the last month i gained 10! WOW
Maternity clothes: my staple as well as spanx! lol
Stretch marks: none, hope it stays that way
Sleep: only with like 5 pillows
Best moment last week: passing my 3hr test
Movement: strong as ever
Food cravings: watermelon
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: lots of BH but no true labor
Belly Button in or out: popping out
What I miss: sleep
What I am looking forward to: my baby shower this saturday!
Milestones: passing my GD test

1 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

this is beautiful. you deserve all of this happiness!!!