Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

25 week belly pic and questionaire

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 lbs this week
Maternity clothes: still rocking it
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: only with like 5 pillows
Best moment last week: knowing he is measuring right on
Movement: strong as ever
Food cravings: chocolate cake
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out: Innie...barely
What I miss: being able to breathe
What I am looking forward to: picking up our crib...tomorrow....and then setting it up
Milestones: sleeping through the night

This week, I noticed the linea negra appeared on my belly. It's not really dark and it doesn't go past my belly button...yet, but it's there. I guess it means i'm really pregnant now huh?
It is so weird to have no control over my body. I am amazed at how my body has changed through the past few months and how at times the change is literally over night.
I love comfy maternity pants.
I love not having to suck it in, instead i let it out
I lve feeling monkey kick the beggezeus out of my ribs.
I love being able to eat all the time.
I love that I do not get a "monthly" visit ..sorry TMI, but its the truth!.
I love being able to nap just because i'm pregnant.
I love how blessed i am and how amazing my husband has been!


don't mind the lovenox induced bruises, they look worse than they really are

0 comments: