Photobucket

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the Mantras

"Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."

"I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise."

"My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c."

"Just because something sad is happening to another poster, does not mean it will happen to you." We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!"

"Hope does not make bad things happen" You cannot ‘jinx’ your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!"

"There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (gods forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive."

2 comments:

Laverne Allison said...

What an awesome post! I have myself come to conclusions of a similar vein. One of the things that I mourn are the loss of being able to have what "innocent" mothers have and that is the joy of pregnancy. I have decided that I will be pregnant until someone tells me I'm not! Thank you for giving me the confidence that my decision is right!

Wifezzilla said...

UPDATES! PLEASE, UPDATES!