Photobucket

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update on mom

She is doing phenomenal! I truly thank God every day that she is doing so well, she got her voice back and is walking unassisted, overall a super speedy recovery for such an extensive surgery.
For those who don't know, she has Marfan syndrome and on April 23rd while at home and aneurysm burst tearing her aorta almost completely, later on the Dr. told us that it was hanging by a thread of tissue and that along with where it burst is what saved her. Ironically enough the day she had surgery to repair and basically save her, that day 14 years earlier my uncle (her brother) died of the same exact thing a day shy of his 35th birthday!
needless to say everyone was on pins and needles about this me especially I was stuck in Connecticut getting my passport while she was in the OR in Costa Rica!.
Anyway its suffice to say if i needed proof of miracles or something to shake faith back into me, this was it! I know now or just accept it better that God does have a purpose for me and although I may not understand it or agree with some of his choices( 5 m/c....really?) but hey i'm not questioning it anymore ok maybe not everyday, but I have to believe that in some way we will have our baby but only when the time is right not when we want it!
btw in 2ww...exciting... sat i'll be POAS since the tattoo convention is in NYC and we are going and we always get something, so i need to know...actually amazingly enough i really don't i didn't even realize today was 9DPO, usually i'm testing every other day starting 7dpo lol psycho! but Michael is really curious hes pushing for it this time, i think me being so laid back is making him more neurotic about it! go figure!

1 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

i had no idea you;re a fellow NYer...good luck, and i am glad to hear news of your mom is hood news.


PS - the verification word is "blesb" which i can loosely translate to mean "blessed be". maybe that's a good sign. :)