Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm back

i'm such a bad blogger, but things have been insane around here, my mom having major surgery , i was gone for about a month and just came back last week so of course TTC has been on hold. We are now back in full swing and i'm hoping our forced "break" did my body some good and is now ready to get going!
What has been strange though is that my cycles keep getting longer, well actually that has yet to be proven but my O date is def out of whack, I used to be consistent O'ing around cd12-13 now its been pushed as far back as cd15, w/o any meds. The only thing I can think of is that since i'm on extra B6&12 it may naturally bepushing it back, since i believ its used for LP defect. who knows I guess as long as i O its all that matters.
I hope to be updating more now that things are starting to settle down. so keep checking back.

0 comments: